Terms of Service
Last modified: Jan 29th, 2018
Bot Libre, refers to the Bot Libre website, which is owned and administered by Paphus Solutions Inc., a Canadian corporation.
Rules and policies
- You will not post images or content, nor name your bots in any way that may violate copyrighted works, or personality rights, that you do have rights to.
- You will not use content, or teach a bot responses that contain hate speech, threatening language, sexuality or pornographic content; incite violence; or contain nudity, graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user or bot.
- You will not use your bot to collect personal or private information from users.
- You will not create child oriented context, or upload images depicting children.
- You will not use your bot to collect information from children.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not use Bot Libre to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not use your bot for spam, or to violate the terms of any other service.
- Any violation of these rules or policies may result in the termination of your account, and deletion of your bot instances.
- If you suspect your copyrighted work has been uploaded to our website, please flag the item including your copyright info, or contact our copyright agent Paphus Solutions Inc. (see contact link).
- Accounts of users found to repeatedly violate copyrighted works will be terminated.
Your Bots, Content and Information
You own the bots and content your create on this website subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- When you delete your content, it is deleted from our database. However, you understand that your content may persist in our backup copies for a period of time.
- When you create a workspace as public, it will be accessible by any user including anonymous users, users of this website, its mobile applications, or other interfaces.
- When you create a private workspace, it will only be accessible to users you give access to.
- Any content you send to another user's workspace your release all rights to.
- This website makes no guarantee on the security or durability of your bot instance. Its data may be lost due to software or hardware failure, hacked, lost due to software upgrades, deleted to reclaim space, or may be deleted if determined to be in violation of the website rules or policies.
- We appreciate suggestions about our website and applications, but you understand that we may use them without obligation to compensate you for them.
You must be at least 13 years old to use this website.
User Content and Licensing
Bot Libre allows users to create and upload content to our web service and release the content under a license of their choosing.
Bot Libre has rules governing this content, and has policies in place allow flagging and deleting of content and users violating those policies.
However Bot Libre is not responsible for the user generated and uploaded content, and makes no guarantee on its accuracy, safety, or liability, and Bot Libre make no guarantee that the license associated with user content is accurate.
Video and Audio Chat
- See 'Rules and policies', these all apply to video and audio chat.
- Offensive or adult content feeds, including sexuality, nudity, pornographic, graphic or gratuitous violence, will result in immediate termination of your account.
- Please flag any users violating our terms of service.
API, Limits, and TTS
You can use our API, including TTS and Avatars SDK in your own applications or website, for commercial or personal use.
Any files or content returned by the API or SDK are subject to the licensing of that content, as defined on the content's pages.
For Bot Libre's TTS (text to speech) content, the content is public domain, and you are free to store the generated audio files on your own server, or use as you wish.
Your bots or account may be suspended if you exceed your API limit by a significant amount on a regular basis.
The API, knowledge, and other limits are not guaranteed, and are subject to future changes in service.
APIs and Services
If you use Bot Libre with another service or API, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, or others, you are also responsible for their terms of service.
Refunds cannot be given for services already provided.
For a subscription fee a refund cannot be given for months already passed, including the current month.
A refund can only be given for %50 of the cost for the remaining months, excluding the current month.
BOTLIBRE PROVIDES YOU WITH ITS SITE AND BOTS ON AN AS IS BASIS. WE OFFER NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY BOTS, THE SITE, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-FRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.